September 7, 2010

Chili Omelet

I have been craving a chili omelet for days. After looking up the nutrition facts for restaurant omelets, I decided I would make this at home. I made the perfect black bean chili recipe so I decided to give this a try. It turned out great. Now I only wish I could wake up early enough to eat this for breakfast every day.

Ingredients

1 cup 100% liquid egg whites

½ cup black bean chili (see recipe)

¼ cup shredded 2% cheddar cheese

Cooking Spray

Salt and Pepper to taste

Directions

Spray a small frying pan with with cooking spray. Heat on medium heat. Once the pan is warm add liquid egg whites. Cover pan and cook approx 5 minutes until egg is fully cooked.

Once egg is cooked add chili and cheese, fold egg over and serve.

Serving Size: 1 recipe
Calories: 350
Fat: 8.5 grams
Cholesterol: 20 milligrams
Sodium: 1092 milligrams
Carbohydrates: 28.5 grams
Fiber: 7.5 grams
Sugar: 1.5 grams
Protein: 39 gram
Points: 7


0 comments:

Post a Comment