August 28, 2010

Asian Style Spicy Peanut Vinaigrette

Trader Joe's Asian Style Spicy Peanut Vinaigrette with Jalapeno & Fresh Cilantro is by far the best salad dressing I have ever purchased. I need to thank my mom for introducing me to this delicious find. This dressing has so much flavor, at times I have been tempted to lick the bowl. A salad with this dressing really doesn't need anything else but the lettuce making it a great low calorie option for a filling snack of meal. This dressing is also great as a marinade, a dipping sauce, or a stir fry sauce. As soon as my bottle gets low I have to make sure I have a replacement in the fridge.Serving Size: 2 Tbsp.
Calories: 70
Fat: 4 grams
Cholesterol: 0 milligrams
Sodium: 210 milligrams
Carbohydrates: 8 grams
Fiber: 0 grams
Sugar: 7 grams
Protein: 1 gram
Points: 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment