August 28, 2010

Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Breeze

I stumbled across Blue Diamond Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Breeze purely by accident. I purchased this for an iced coffee recipe that I wanted to try. Needless to say the iced coffee was more trouble then it was worth. I ended up eating some of the left over Almond Breeze with my morning cereal and I was in love. Since that day I have yet to buy milk. I never really liked milk and I only ever used it for cooking. I really enjoy the taste of the vanilla flavored almond breeze and over the past few months discovered that anything that calls for milk Almond Breeze can be substituted (even things like noodle packets). It also comes in original, but I really like the vanilla even when cooking.
Serving Size: 1 cup
Calories: 40
Fat: 3.5 grams
Cholesterol: 0 milligrams
Sodium: 180 milligrams
Carbohydrates: 2 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sugar: 0 grams
Protein: 1 gram
Points: 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment