August 28, 2010

Lean Cuisine Butternut Squash Ravioli

I am not a huge fan of frozen meals. They tend to be pricey (unless you get them on a good sale), and they are not very big for the price you pay for them. And lets face it who gets full off of one of these meals. I am also not a huge fan of the ungodly amount of sodium packed into one little meal. There is one frozen dinner I exempt from my hate of frozen meals, Lean Cuisine Butternut Squash Ravioli. If this meal was microwaved and served to me on fine china I would probably pay $15 for it in a fancy restaurant. It is packed with veggies, the pasta is cooked perfect, and the sauce is something I wish I had the recipe for. Even though I hate to turn to frozen meals this one is one that I stock up on when they go on sale.
Serving Size: 1 package
Calories: 270
Fat: 7 grams
Cholesterol: 19 milligrams
Sodium: 590 milligrams
Carbohydrates: 42 grams
Fiber: 5 grams
Sugar: 11 grams
Protein: 10 gram
Points: 5

0 comments:

Post a Comment